Red Clay School Board
About the School Board
The Board of Education establishes the policies, rules and regulations for the school district. They employ the Superintendent, who in turn administers those policies, rules and regulations, and oversees the day-to-day operation of the schools.
The Board of Education normally meets once a month on the third Wednesday. As circumstances dictate, the Board may hold additional meetings.
The Red Clay Consolidated School District Board of Education encourages public attendance at, and participation in, its meetings. In order to address the board at a public board meeting, community members must submit a notification of their intent to speak. The notification forms are available prior to the start of the meeting and must be submitted to the board PRIOR to the start of the meeting. Meetings typically begin at 7PM unless the public notice provides a different starting time.
Board Agendas and Presentations are available in our BoardDocs site.
Meeting Information 2016-2017
Board Meetings will be held on the following dates:
- August 17, 2016 - Cab Calloway @ 7:00pm
- September 21, 2016 - Cab Calloway @ 7:00pm
- October 19, 2016 - Cab Calloway @ 7:00pm
- November 16, 2016 - Warner Elementary @ 7:00pm
- December 14, 2016 - Warner Elementary @ 7:00pm
- January 18, 2017 - Warner Elementary @ 7:00pm
- February 15, 2017 - Warner Elementary @ 7:00pm
- March 15, 2017 - Warner Elementary @ 7:00pm
- April 12, 2017 - Warner Elementary @ 7:00 pm
- May 10, 2017 - Cab Calloway @ 7:00pm
- June 21, 2017 - Cab Calloway @ 7:00pm